Valley Physical Therapy is looking for qualified physical therapists who are career minded individuals with a current California License. Please review our Vision Statement and Mission Statement on our homepage, then fax your resume, and a cover letter answering the question: "What makes you a good physical therapist?", to (831) 438-5059 or email it to email@example.com.
And what makes Valley Physical Therapy a great place to work?
- One-on-one time with your patients - We don't employ any aides or PTAs
- Plenty of time with your patients - New patient appointments are one hour and follow up appointments are 30-45 minutes as needed
- Excellent reputation and relationships with our referral sources
- PT owned for over 20 years - one of the oldest independent practices in Santa Cruz County
- Easy access to the practice owner who is an Orthopedic Clinical Specialist (OCS), experienced clinical instructor and is actively involved in the California Physical Therapy Association
- Knowledgeable and supportive administrative staff
- Collaborative environment where we work together to get patients "Better Stronger Faster"
- Valley Physical Therapy is on the cutting edge, acknowledging that physical therapy is an ever changing field with new developments all the time